Monday, January 16, 2012

12 Resolutions for 2012

Sooo I am going to post my new years resolutions to work on for 2012.... 12 for 2012. I can do this...

1 - begin working out again and train for a long race (half marathon, 10K, something...)

2 - Sewing - sew more and get better with my sewing skills. Start sewing more for Bridgette..

3 - Get organized......

4 -  Blog more (I want to blog every day...)

5 - work on my Scentsy business and starting my photography business

6 - spend more time with my husband and my daughter and us as a family together..

7 - improve my horse back riding skills and start riding more....

8 - learn to Knit better..finish my scarf and start new projects & also work on crocheting skills

9 - work on spending more time in the Bible and my daily devotions

10 - continue to improve my photography skills and work on starting business in the area..I would love to get a few new lens to work with...

11 - stay in touch with friends and family better... I used to be great at this and I love each of you and want to stay in touch with what is going all the time with all of you!!

12  - stay on Financial Peace budget to get out of debt

These are in no particular order...I have a few more I could add but these are a great start!!!

1 comment:

  1. i am so glad you are posting again! i love your resolutions. i hope you achieve all of them!!

    ReplyDelete