Monday, March 15, 2010

New Man

My husband recently went on a Walk to Emmaus, which is a 3 day christain event, covering different topics about your christian walk. These "Walks" are offered for men and women, they do do them separate enabling the single men and women to still be able to enjoy this opportunity. He left Wednesday and came home on Sunday morning. I didnt get to talk to him at all during his experience which was really difficult not being able to talk to my best friend for these 4 days. But in the end it was something that has impacted and changed his life and for that I am excited for the New Man that I'm madly in love with and for all the new that he is experiencing. I am so proud of him for his decision to change his life. He has changed his life to life it fully for the Lord. I am excited for his new beginning. I am excited for the opporunities for our family because of his decision. I am excited for our new relationship and for the new beginning that we have as a couple. I am excited to grow in this experience with the Lord and with my husband. I pray for him and I pray for our relationship that it will continue to strengthen and continue to grow. I'm so proud of you babe and I love you so much!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay Alissa! I'm so glad I can keep up with you know! And thanks for the tip on adding links. I would have never figured it out :) Hope all is well and that I get to see you soon.
    Julie

    ReplyDelete