Thursday, March 25, 2010

Remembering Our Wedding

I was thinking of everything at this time last year I was doing last night and last year was a crazy fun year planning our wedding. Nick and I had just moved to good ole Lubbock, which utimately ended in being the worst decision for us in numerous ways. God blessed us beyond you can imagine when it was time for us to leave that town. There were so many bad influences there that took a toll on our relationship but we are working past them all now. And life is truely wonderful for Nick and I now. We live in the Bulverde/Spring Branch area just North of San Antonio and can I tell you that it is soo beautiful here. I dont mind my commute because I love driving home and seeing all the deer in our front yard and along our street, yes its a little crazy sometimes making sure you watch the moving targets as they dart across right in front of you but besides that its great living out here. We are within minutes of the beautiful Guadalupe River and not too far from Canyon Lake, Lake McQueeny, and Concan (home of the beautiful FRIO River!!) and so many other beautiful places. The Hill Country is honestly the most beautiful place! Anyways I kind of got side tracted!! I got a new computer and in the process of moving all my stuff over I came across the pictures of our wedding. It was a special time and truely all my dreams came true. I'm so happy to be married to my best friend. We have gone through several hurdles but these hurdles have only brought us closer together! So here's some of our engagement pictures, wedding pictures and tomorrow maybe of our fabulous honeymoon to Costa Rica! 
 

What a happy day this was, I cherish every memory of my wedding day with my husband, our family, and friends that joined us in our special day!! It was truely a day to remember!!! Thanks to everyone for making it such an incredible day!!

1 comment:

  1. You were a beautiful bride! I was just in a wedding in San Antonio where the bride wore cowboy boots and it was adorable!

    ReplyDelete