Thursday, November 10, 2011

Destiny Ranch

Nick accepted his dream job at Destiny Ranch in Madisonville, Texas in April. He had been contacted about this position back in January, 2011 and we both kept putting it off thinking that WE didnt want to move. I espescially didnt want to move, I loved being so close to my brother and his kids. I just loved the Bulverde/Spring Branch area, however, God had different plan for our lives. When we first came to meet with Pam, Patty & Mark at Destiny Ranch I just new that this was where we would be moving. I went to my brothers the day we got home and I cried and cried because I just knew that this was too great of an opportunity not to take and I couldnt hold Nick back from his dreams of getting back on a horse. Also, we had to make a decision to be close together and not living so far apart - that was not god on our marriage and also wouldnt be good when our baby girl arrived. We emailed back and forth until we both agreed on everything for us to move here. It was sad to say goodbye to our good friends in Bulverde/San Antonio. However, they will always be in our lives and our hearts. We met friends at Bulverde Baptist that will always hold a special place in our hearts and will never be forgotten. I hope we always stay in touch with them. We also had met so many great other people in the area that Nick and I hope we will always stay in touch with. We love all of you and still sad to be gone, but God has opened so many doors for us here in Madisonville. I know that he has great plans for our families lives; and I am so proud of my husband, Nick for pursuing his dreams. I pray that we continue to do God's will here.
Here are some pictures of the beautiful ranch we are now living on. If any of yall are in the Madisonville area or diving between Houston and Dallas we are just a short distance off of Interstate 45 so drop by and see us. Nick is doing great and bringing in more and more horses. Praying we continue to bring in more horses and continue to get the name out of Destiny Ranch. There is soo much potential and we pray that Gods will continues to prevail.







No comments:

Post a Comment