Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Lots of Changes....

So where do I begin, it has been since Zoey had her puppies that we last updated the blog. Since then, we have lost Zoey (she died August 27, 2011), found out we where expecting, found out "It" was going to be a girl...BRIDGETTE GRACE, Nick got new job managing a Horse operation ranch in Madisonville, TX therefore we moved, and then the arrival of Bridgette Grace on September 7, 2011. So heres the details of the last year and half of our lives.......

Sooooo much has been going on. Where do I begin. God has opened soo many doors for Nick and I in the last few months. First, we found out in Januray that we were expecting our first little baby. We were both soo excited. We found out that the baby was going to be a girl in March and we were sooo excited. I was so excited to start planning and coordinating the nursery. I was also very soo excited to find out that it was girl. I love all the clothes, bows, and more that a girl can wear!!!

Here are some pregnancy pictures of me!

Beginning of Pregnancy

Headed to the Hospital

Last Picture Pregnant in Bridgette's Nursery before Headed to meet our angel.

Our wonderful Dr. Bertsch that delivered Bridgette.

JJ got to be in the delivery room when her 9th grandchild was born.

Daddy & Momma admiring their new princess. 

Such a big girl... 8 lbs, 6.8 ounces & 20 3/4 inches long born at 8:01 pm on September 7, 2011.

My wonderful delivery nurse, she was soo sweet!!!


We went home on September 9, 2011 and were so excited to welcome our beautiful angel to this world. Bridgette Grace Gass is an angel and such a blessing. She sleeps great, eats great and is sooo much fun to love on!!



adorable outfit JJ made for Bridgette.


Bridgette Grace was born on Wednesday, September 7, 2011 at 8:01 pm in Bryan, Texas at St. Joseph Hospital by Dr. Nancy Bertsch. The delivery was great - I couldnt have asked for a better delivery, God truely was watching over us and blessed me with an easy delivery. I dont think I could have asked for a better day! We stayed in the hospital until Friday, September 9, 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment